Firmware S6810P XWAME2 4.1.2 jelly bean has finally released. As you know Android Jinni always provide to the latest information about firmware. so today Galaxy Fame Firmware S6810P XWAME2 Android 4.1.2 jelly bean has been released .
Yes this is the latest firmware are you can update it via OTA. In case you missed out that update on your galaxy Fame S6810P you don’t need to worry about. Because we dent only provides you the latest information but also provides you the best and successful tutorial on how to update your firmware.
So if you want to update yourself related to firmware root and Rom of android phone visit our following List
Coming back to the topic, the Galaxy Fame Firmware S6810P XWAME2 Android 4.1.2 jelly bean update method is based on Odin. And with the help of Odin you can update it very easily. This update is for China and Taiwan region but you can also update , it’s not an issue
Android 4.1.2 XWAME2 Firmware Download:
Version: 4.1.2 Date: May, 2013 Region: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
The difference between the previous version and XWAME2 is, they just fixed some bugs to give you better performance .So if you want to update please read our guide below
This is a warning from Android Jinni that this Guide / tutorial is only for Update Galaxy Fame Firmware S6810P XWAME2 Android 4.1.2 only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices it will work only with Galaxy Fame Firmware S6810P XWAME2 Android 4.1.2. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
How to Take Complete Backup of Galaxy Fame Firmware S6810P XWAME2 Android 4.1.2
Before Rotting, Roming or updating your Firmware S6810P XWAME2 Android 4.1.2. You need to take backup your Galaxy Fame S6810P. For this I have made a tutorial for how to backup Galaxy Fame S6810P, so that it I easier for you to take a backup. Please follow the guide carefully so that you can backup or restore Galaxy Fame S6810P and important data. This is a necessary step before doing anything to Galaxy Fame S6810P firmware
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your Galaxy Fame S6810P . (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
2. You can find your USB Drive for Galaxy Fame S6810P and other useful downloads from here (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
So now moving toward backup Android device. Here is the list, which is necessary to take backup
Backup instruction of Galaxy Fame S6810P
1) Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. (Click here to see how to do this step)
2) Backup Whatsapp and Viber Messages and call logs. (Click here to see how to do this step)
3) Backup your Game Data.
4) Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
5) APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
6) Backup your Apps and their Data Files via Play Store
These are the step that we strongly recommend you to take a backup of Galaxy Fame S6810P your important data.
There is another way to backup your Galaxy Fame S6810P, you can use Samsung KIES. Another Option of Backup your device ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.
How to Update Galaxy Fame Firmware S6810P To XWAME2 Android 4.1.2 JB
Here is the complete guide/ tutorial on how to Update Galaxy Fame Firmware S6810P To XWAME2 Android 4.1.2 JB. As we all know that on daily bases Samsung and other android phone manufacturing company releases their Android devices latest firmware. So here is a complete guide on installing new firmware without any risk.
We assume that you have taken that complete backup of Galaxy Fame S6810P. If not that check out “how to take complete backup of Galaxy Fame S6810P”
Firmware Update Tutorial of Galaxy Fame S6810P XWAME2
1) Enable your Phone USB debugging Mode (How To Do )
2) Download USB drive for your Device (Download Link)
3) Download Firmware file of Galaxy Fame S6810P. If you have already done? That’s good if not then see a Firmware database list or it given at the top of backup section
4) Extract Firmware file into a folder
6) Now switch off your Galaxy Fame S6810P and wait 5-8 seconds and put your device into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
7) Run Odin latest version
8) Connect your phone to your PC
Successfully connectivity will show one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. Then POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”.
Now click on select these files
9) Click the PDA Button, and select the .Tar file here with *code* appearing in its name
Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
10) Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
Click the PIT Button, and select the .pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step1 above, otherwise ignore it.
11) In ODIN, Please check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options ( Re-Partition check box is optional, I prefer to check it if you are using .pit file
12) Now click on the Start button
Wait until process will complete. On completion of the process your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
12) Congratulations you have done it .