Another update of Samsung Galaxy tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 is rolled out. People from Tunisia got this update via OTA notification and that is SM-T210 XXAMEU 4.1.2 Jelly Bean . From our resource they said the build date is same but they updated some bugs on it. In this version Samsung added Touch Wiz natire UX feature.
So if you want to download or update your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 to XXAMEU 4.1.2 JB .Then please follow our step by step tutorial on how to Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 to XXAMEU 4.1.2 JB. This manual method for automatic method you can check your phone firmware update option. Here is the detail of firmware update
- Model: SM-T210
- Country: Tunisia
- Version: Android 4.1.2
- Changelist: 1205294
- Build date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:27:48 +0000
- Product Code: TUN
- PDA: T210XXAMEU
- CSC: T210OJVAMF1
- MODEM: T210XXAMEU
If you need further information related to the ROM, Root and firmware update then visit our following pages
[viral-download file1="http://www.hotfile.com/dl/233482495/f793741/T210XXAMEU_T210OJVAMF1_TUN.zip.html" name1="download from here" message="download firmware file by sharing it"/]
This is a warning from Android Jinni that this Guide / tutorial is only for Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices it will work only with Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 . First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
How to Take Complete Backup of your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210
Before Rotting, Roming or updating your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 Firmware you need to take backup your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 . For this I have made a tutorial for how to backup Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 , so that it I easier for you to take a backup. Please follow the guide carefully so that you can backup or restore Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 and important data. This is a necessary step before doing anything to Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 . (See how to Enable USB Debugging)
2. You can find your USB Drive for Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 and other useful downloads from here (Download all Android devices USB drivers)
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining. (See how to check your battery percentage)
So now moving toward backup Android device. Here is the list, which is necessary to take backup
Backup instruction of Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210
1) Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. (Click here to see how to do this step)
2) Backup Whatsapp and Viber Messages and call logs. (Click here to see how to do this step)
3) Backup your Game Data.
4) Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
5) APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
6) Backup your Apps and their Data Files via Play Store
These are the step that we strongly recommend you to take a backup of Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 your important data.
There is another way to backup your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 , you can use Samsung KIES. Another Option of Backup your device ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.
How to Update firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 to XXAMEU 4.1.2 JB
Here is the complete guide/ tutorial on how to update Update firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 to XXAMEU 4.1.2 JB. As we all know that on daily bases Samsung and other android phone manufacturing company releases their Android devices latest firmware. So here is a complete guide on installing new firmware without any risk.
We assume that you have taken that complete backup of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 . If not that check out “how to take complete backup of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 ”
Firmware Update Tutorial
1) Enable your Phone USB debugging Mode (How To Do )
2) Download USB drive for your Device (Download Link)
3) Download Firmware file of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 . If you have already done? That’s good if not then see a Firmware database list or it given at the top of backup section
4) Extract Firmware file into a folder
6) Now switch off your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 and wait 5-8 seconds and put your device into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
7) Run Odin latest version
8) Connect your phone to your PC
Successfully connectivity will show one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. Then POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”.
Now click on select these files
9) Click the PDA Button, and select the .Tar file here with *code* appearing in its name
Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
10) Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave it blank if there is no such file)
Click the PIT Button, and select the .pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step1 above, otherwise ignore it.
11) In ODIN, Please check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options ( Re-Partition check box is optional, I prefer to check it if you are using .pit file
12) Now click on the Start button
Wait until process will complete. On completion of the process your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
12) Congratulations you have done it